Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bring It On, Bitch

You've probably all seen this by now. A load of crap, is all it is. The most sanctimonious of bullshit I've ever had the misfortune of having to read.  It's not even worth spending the time to summarize and address you all about my opinion. Instead, I just want to address the bitch.


You know what? You want to be independant? Fine. You're an arrogant cunt and I'm glad to see the back of you. But you're way out of line. WAY THE FUCK OUT OF LINE, BITCH. Obviously, Sloth is kind of a fuckwit. Duh. He's a man. They can't help it, the poor idiots. And if you don't like his leadership, that's one less thing for us to have to manage, one more thing Fracture has to keep doing whether he likes it or not, which is all to the good. But deciding Sloth deserves to fucking die over some relatively minor fuckups is just nuts. Jack trying to kill him I get. I don't like it, but I get it. Not that I won't fucking kill him if he tries it again, but I get it. But you... it's like you just had a grudge that you've been trying really hard to find an excuse for.

Seriously, bitch, aren't you supposed to be emotionless or something? This is not emotionless. This is petty anger. You've just declared war, as far as I can tell. Last chance to take it back. The Fire Cult has been wiped out once. Don't you think declaring war on the Free Market is a good way to do it again?

1 comment:

  1. True fire burns cold, Nat. The strong consume the weak. I will assume Sloth's position and claim the entirety of the Free Market over his burning, rotting, screaming corpse.

    ReplyDelete