Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I fucking hate blogging

But shit still has to get put up and it's my turn, apparently. I don't know why we bother with all of this, when we've got other, more important shit to do. And we have a lot of more important shit to do now. We're not in crisis mode or anything, but reshuffling is tedious, time consuming work, and we've got fucking scavengers sniffing around trying to get in and screw things up while we're disorganized.

Funny thing about the Fire Cult leaving, they were the ones we used to deal with other Fear cults. Now that they're gone and apparently no longer doing their jobs, the Timberwolves are getting ballsy. If you're in New Mexico or west Texas, you might want to keep a wary eye out for suspicious looking bikers, the place is crawling with them. We're working on taking them down to make the area safe for our operations again, we have more than enough Masks to divert some to the task, but the simple fact of the matter is that right now organization is not our strong suit.

The bitch from Vegas who's been sniffing around lately has been offering her help very sweetly, but we continue to politely refuse. We don't need help, especially from someone so likely to helpfully put a knife in our backs while she's at it. She can play helpful, she can act friendly, but one cunt always recognizes another, and that one is nothing but bad news for us, I can tell. I don't trust her, Sloth doesn't trust her, and neither should any of you.

In any event, my Masks are kicking ass and taking names, so we don't even need the aid. Until the next time they decide I need to update this stupid thing, adios.

5 comments:

  1. You've never met her. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to judge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who told you I never met the bitch? Didn't yours ever teach you not to assume?

      Delete
    2. No. She was busy teaching me not to have a potty mouth. I can see why.

      Delete
    3. Such a shame she never taught you not to follow witches into candy houses. Run a long Hansel.

      Delete
  2. "One cunt knows another." I like that.

    ReplyDelete