Sunday, March 23, 2014

Paint it Red

You know, so I can fit right in.

Red is popular among fire cultists. Not that I am one, yet!

So gonna be one. Nothing can stop me!

Oh... right, I should probably mention that this is Jack.

That makes this, A JACK ATTACK! Hehe.

Glorious. I'm so awesome.

So like, I'm still living in this horrible loop thing. I hate it here. I'm afraid to touch anything. Everything here makes my skin crawl. I've made the mistake of rushing against doorway arches as I walk and I just involuntarily freeze up cringing and breathing all heavy and shit. Its really fucking embarrassing.

There are only two things I hate more than this place.

The first thing is leaving.

That shit isn't happening. As unnatural and gross as I find Fracture's compound, that place they took me to to get here made me want to peel off my own flesh so I wouldn't have to feel the sensation of that place against it anymore.

Think I vomited for an hour straight after they were done dragging me through it.

I could just... taste it. The ash and leaves. Like it was in the air. Like it was coating my throat with each breath. Just, glack. Makes me sick to think about.

The second thing is that asshole Maggot.

That fucker keeps assaulting me. He LOVES do it when I start cringing up and panicking. One moment I made the mistake of touching the counter while trying to pick up some food, the next I've been drop kicked and my whole arms are braced against these disgusting fucking floors.

I was too busy freaking out and locking up over the fact that I had touched /it/, this unnatural place, to really fight back but that fucker assaults me twice a fucking day. Finally starting to get some blows in but that mute fuck usually has me good and cornered already and proceeds to wail on me and then wander off when I'm too battered to think straight.

I tried sneaking into its room to slit Maggot's throat while it was sleeping and teach it a lesson but that fucker dropped down on me from above. It was fucking waiting for me and ripped my arms open with a knife and left me to bleed out.

Just can't fucking win. Guess I should count myself lucky this ungodly sickening place won't let me die... feel all unnatural now... just... vomited a little in my mouth.

Jack out

4 comments:

  1. You should lock Maggot in his room and pull something heavy over the door. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried that. Woke up to a book shelf coming down on me.

      Concussion are not fun.

      #Ji-Je-Jack

      Delete
  2. Probably don't want to be wearing red with Redlight active...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft.

      Redlight is a nerd. Fracture and that Alex person have got him. Hes totally gonna die.

      #Ji-Je-Jack

      Delete