Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Something New

Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me? This is like nothing you've ever seen before! Your jaws will soon be on the floor and after this you'll be begging for more.

Boom!

I bring you the Free Market. And it comes complete with a Shop and a Bounty Board and has even more Goodies on the way.


From now on, this blog serves a new purpose as a news station for the Free Market. Questions and Updates will be presented here as they are warranted. I know many of you are lost and confused with the loss of the Organization. Let us help you find new direction to better serve Father.

But fear not. We will not make the same mistakes of our 
predecessor.

Working with the Free Market is optional. This is a service for those who serve Father, to help you do what needs to be done in his name. We do hope you'll let us help you.

5 comments:

  1. This.
    This is actually pitiful.
    Also $10,000?
    I thought I'd be worth more than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. And only $500 for West, what the hell?

      Delete
    2. And you do not even deserve a bounty.
      I am shocked. :)

      Delete
    3. It's probably because our Father has his sights set on him. I am curious to know how much Raggedy would be worth.

      -Noah

      Delete
    4. I shall give you the answer!

      $∞

      That is how much. True story!

      *JP

      Delete